Social Bookmarking is as easy as 1,2,3.
The purpose of social bookmarking is first to help you keep track of all of the information and sites you have read, want to keep track of, and want to share.
This mini-course on social bookmarking consists of three steps:
- Watch this video to get an overview of social bookmarking.
Social Bookmarking: Making the Web Work for You
- Read this brief article
7 Things You Should Know About Social Bookmarking
- Complete the brief assignments listed in the menu bar
By the end of this mini-course you will be able to:
- Setup an account and be able to use a social networking application.
- Create bookmarks to information
- Share bookmarks with classmates
- Use shared bookmarks for collaboration with a small group
- Share bookmarks with the community via a social networking application such as Twitter
When you are finished, you will be ready to use social bookmarking to organize your information and share it with others.